Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Comeback Queen

So... I took a few months break from creating stuff. There were reasons... the whole business of building, setting out store boxes, even dealing with customers (sorry guys!) had become a chore. I lost all inspiration and enthusiasm. So, I stopped doing all the stuff that was bringing me down and concentrated on spending time with friends and having fun.

And now I'm back! I find this cycle happens every few months, hence the post title! *grins*

Master has been nagging me encouraging me to start building again, and for the first time in months I'm actually making things I'm happy to put my name to. I've also branched out a little, making the odd bit of sculpted furniture.

So expect a new release in the next few days, once I've made up all the boxes, listed on XStreet and SLapt, tidied up the store, made demos.. why am I doing this again? I must be mad.. !

No comments: