Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Cai's been shopping

I don't normally do fashion posts (mainly because there are a million and one fashion bloggers out there that can do it better than me!) but this I had to share.

For the first time, in nearly five years on SL, I bought a skin fat-pack. I'd seen the blog post from Nephi advertising new skin tones at Stella di Roccia - I'd tried demos of this skin line in the past but they were always too dark for me (I'm pale and interesting in RL - I tend to prefer my avi the same way!), so when I saw new pale skin tones I was so there!

And, wow, what can I say. As far as I'm concerned, absolute perfection. So I bought the lot *grins*

This is me in the Lait skin tone, Lucrezia (cateye liner) makeup. Because I'm not a fashion blogger, you only get to see my face :P And while I'm here, I might as well plug the jewellery, which is one of the sets I made for the Crimson Shadow collection. The beautiful dress comes from there too.

  • Hair - Frangipani - Mostaccioli in Espresso
  • Skin - Pixel Spa - Lait in Lucrezia
  • Eyes - Pixel Spa - Adorable:Rose
  • Dress - Crimson Shadow - Webbed n Lace Red Dress
  • Jewellery - Crimson Shadow - Blood Vial Set
  • Nails - TaP - French Pink

1 comment:

Nephilaine said...

looks fantastic on you, thanks!! <3