Thursday, November 22, 2007

Wood is good for the soul...

Lately, I've been doing so much work with black and red and silver - I needed a change! My inner pastels are screaming to come out to play *grins* This time of year (it's autumn/fall here) browns and oranges always make an appearance in the fashion world, and so here's my contribution - with a splash of green too!

The first release today is a set - a wooden necklace, bangle and earrings, highlighted with gold accents. I'm really pleased with this set - the green bangle especially - I think my texturing skills have improved no end the past few months. Anyway.. the pics:

SLX Listing - OnRez Listing (Orange version)

SLX Listing - OnRez Listing (Green version)

(yeah, I got bored of my old box designs too). A quick rundown on what I'm wearing, incase anyone is interested!
  • Eyes - *Sin Skins* Intense Ocean/Obsidian Eyes
  • Hair - >FD Hair<>
  • Skin - *CS* Charmed Skin - 20 (red-Diva)
  • Top - Last Call - Kimberly Leather Bustier w/Lace (platinum)
  • Jeans - LF Sherry Jeans. [Light]
  • Boots - Maitreya Dune - Brown
Next up, a wooden & bead necklace. Really pale wooden beads (I love pale wood) teamed with shiny black beads and tiny white seed beads. Oh, and a big black shiny sculptie pendant.

SLX Listing - OnRez Listing

What I'm wearing here:
  • Eyes - *Sin Skins* Intense Ocean/Obsidian Eyes
  • Hair - *HCT* (Platinum) Sunshine
  • Top - []::Tuli::[] Ana earth (exclusive group gift)
  • LipRing - *SM lipring_spiky steel (Synthetic Memory Jewellery Expo gift)
  • Skin - (Mojo) Skin - Tone 1 - 10
This release marks a couple of new things for my store too. From now on, all my new releases will be mod/copy only. Inventory in SL seems to get flakier by the week, so making things copyable makes sense to me. I list on SLX and OnRez, so it's possible to gift items that way, or a quick IM to me inworld and I'll pass an item on. The second thing - I've started to make demo versions of new releases. There are demos of the above necklaces available in my store now :)

No comments: