Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Who the hell let me go shopping??

Oh boy. I shouldn't be allowed out. I found shoes to die for today.. I so want these in RL!



Found them in a store called 'DeLa*', they come in 11 colour combos and I would have bought the lot if they weren't L$400 a pair. So I settled on the red ones :)

Stuffage:

Shoes - =DeLa*= Sandal "Polina" Red (slurl)
Hair - ARMIDI Hair - Secret - Light Blonde
Shirt - ASH STYLE : plain shirts white (freebie! slurl)
Jeans - *LAST CALL Kimberly Cropped Jeans
Skin - (SdR) Lait tone: Chanteuse (cateye liner)
Bag - (CS) Hobo Bag - Patent Cherry (group gift - can I put this on my RL want list too?)
Belt - Crimson Shadow Valentines Set (see here!)

2 comments:

Ryker Beck said...

Oh ho ho! Those are *so cute*! *must buy!*

hiroki said...

Wow! Thank you for your referral.