Monday, February 12, 2007

Edwardian Engagement Rings


The first new release today (which has to rate as one of the most stressful releases I've ever done, thank you SL) is a set of stunning Edwardian Engagement rings. These were actually a commission for a wonderful couple (*waves to Howard & Grace*) - when I saw what they wanted I couldn't resist making it, even though I don't usually do custom work. It's a beautiful big bold gem design, with a tiny contrasting heart on the shank. I really want one of these in real life!!
As you can see, they come in five stones - Emerald, Blue Topaz, Ruby, Amethyst and Sapphire. My personal favourite is the emerald one, which is the one I originally created for Howard and Grace.

Although these are engagement rings, they could easily be modified to wear on the right hand to add a spot of bling to a georgous gown. Not that they bling that much... but as usual there is a sparkly and plain version included.

Modify & Transfer, available now from Gisborne, and later today from SLX & SLB.

2 comments:

Lucas Lameth said...

that is GORGEOUS!!

Cailyn Miller said...

awww, thank you sweetpea <3