Monday, February 12, 2007

Normal Service is being resumed!

... slowly but surely :)

I'm back inworld and building things - in fact I'm trying to package up two new items right now, only SL isn't playing ball. Things never make it to my inventory, and textures won't upload... what the hell has happened to SL in the few weeks I've been away??

Many thanks to everyone who has IMd asking if I'm ok (and especially thanks to Spike who sent a prim tub of Ben & Jerrys!! <3 <3 ) I'm just about over the flu now, and slowly recovering from the back pains that all the sneezing and coughing brought on. Don'tcha just love winter?

Anyway, I really wanted to have made loads of new sets for Valentines Day, but what with the flu and being unable to sit at the PC for long, nothing much got done. *sighs* Still, like I mentioned, I do have a couple of bits to release, one of which is a group special... but more on that later today!

1 comment:

Lucas Lameth said...

Im glad youre feeling better Cailyn! we missed you.. -=D