Thursday, February 22, 2007

How cool is this?

I often get chatting with people I meet in my store. Sometimes it's a brand new noob that has crashlanded and wonders where the hell he is, sometimes an older resident that I've heard of via forums or designs, and it's just nice to put a face to names. Sometimes however, it's someone that is just bursting to design and get creative.

I met Riley Rothschild a couple of weeks ago; she told me she was just starting to design her own clothes and we chatted for quite a while. This morning I got a surprise package in my inventory - she's created a new dress based on my Looped set of necklaces... I'm lovin it!

It's a loud 'n' wild print, perfect for crazy parties... the dress has a funky 70's vibe to me, especially with the one-shoulder-asymetric design. I teamed it with my Looped jewellery (of course!), Mischief Bound hair from Playful Kitten, and pinkred Lollies from Shiney Things (although you can't see those in the picture). Skin is my usual Nimbus Sultry Liner from Sin Skins.

And just because I'm a narcistic tart who can't resist taking photos of herself (grins) here's another view:

If you'd like to see more of Riley's designs, her store is called Fashion Slave, and is in Bravehearts.

I'm truely honoured to think someone has gotten inspiration from something I've made, and in this case is especially fun since the Looped set was inspired by an item of clothing I'd bought. Design circles in SL! Hooooo!

And so, here endeth my first attempt at fashion blogging.

No comments: