Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Killer Designers at Crimson Shadow

A few weeks ago, Rezzable showed the 'Passions of the Black Swan' - (vid) - a collection of fabulous gowns, skins, hair and accessories from some of the hottest designers on the grid. Tuli, Sn@tch, Nomine, caLLie cLine, Philotic Energy.. to name but a few. Basically, the designers had to come up with an item that was inspired by the Black Swan sim.

On Sunday, 19th October, through to November 9th, a new collection will be shown. This time, the fashion is inspired by the Crimson Shadow sim (which has been my favourite place in the world, for many reasons). I was delighted when Lokum asked me to participate in this collection, and so I've been busy the past week or so making something fabulous (I hope!). I can't tell you what yet.. but it's the biggest set I've ever made.

I can't wait to see what the other designers have come up with. Hopefully I'll be getting a sneaky preview when I put my vendor up.. but if it's anything like the Black Swan collection, it will be totally amazing. Fantabulous. Breathtaking.

If you haven't visited Crimson yet (why not?!) this would be the perfect time. More info on participating designers, and location pics, here.

No comments: