Saturday, October 18, 2008

"Queen of the Shadows"

I would like to present to you my contribution to Rezzable's "Killer Designers" Crimson Shadow event, which previews today at 12pm.


This is a huge set, comprising of a necklace, tiara, 2 armbands and a pair of earrings. I took inspiration from the circular theme of Crimson - if you've explored there, you'll know how one vaulted round room leads to another. The idea of this piece was to make the spirals look as if they organically grow .. I hope I achieved it! The colour scheme of Crimson is also reflected in the set - dark black metal settings hold softly glowing marquis cut rubies, with teardrop rubies scattered around for added highlights.

It's hard to show full details in a single box-artwork, so here are a few closeup shots of each piece. Click on them to show the bigger picture.




The set will be available only at Crimson Shadow Rezzable for the duration of the Killer Designers event, after that I will put it up for sale in my stores. There will be a demo version available on the vendor for you to try the set out for fit. All pieces come with modify & copy permissions.

One last thing, I'm away on vacation from 19th October through to 2nd November - so if there are any problems with the "Queen of the Shadows" vendor, please contact Lokum Shilova who is authorised to deal with it in my absence. With that, I'll love you and leave you... see y'all in two weeks!

1 comment:

SohoAccessories said...

this is very beautiful....after wearing the set of this jewelry, anyone will look like a queen..very good collection Cailyn..i love it

PS: I have initiated an idea to create a fashion and style blogroll where bloggers from the jewelry, fashion, style and beauty could participate.
All you need to do is to add my blog link to your blog and i'll do the same.
That way, we could have a mutual partnership and we could refer visitors to each other's blog.
Please let me know if you would be interested.

Thanks!
Barbara and Ellen
The Gals at SoHo"
http://sohoaccessories.blogspot.com