Thursday, October 02, 2008

New Victoriana Sets

Last year some time, I made a set of chokers called Victoriana. They've been one of my more popular items over the last few months. Scroll forward in time now, to a couple of days ago, when I was watching the chat in Fashion Emergency group as I worked on something. I can't remember why I commented, but Scar Ayres piped up and mentioned how much she loved this set. And could I make it in more colours please! So you can blame her for these ones.



I've added three new stones to the original ruby, emerald and amethyst. The first is sapphire, a fab deep blue stone, but everyone knows that! Next is moonstone, which is the creamy off-white one, and finally white quartz, a cloudy pure white stone (and also my favourite of the new bunch). As before, the set contains the choker and matching earrings. Unlike before, it's now Mod/Copy only. I've also put up demo versions of this set in the store. Available in all the usual places (see right hand side for locations).

And because I'm feeling extra nice, I've added the moonstone version to my lucky chair.

No comments: