Monday, November 06, 2006

Cailyn as you've never seen her before o.O

Aren't I a cutie? *laughs* I decided I needed a male avatar for making mens jewellery and for doing some adverts. I've tried using alts to build with but however careful I am I always end up with permission problems *sighs*, so I have to use my main account.

So this is Carl, my alter-ego. I've tried to make him as average (shape-wise) as possible - I couldn't resist prettying him up a bit though! After all, I'm the one that has to stare at him while I work *grins*

Anyway, he's mostly the work of Naughty Designs (hair, skin, shirt & jeans), the shape is by me, and the boots by Shiny Things. He's actually just the male version of my normal shape, tweaked a bit to um.. 'bloke-ify' him! Oh, and the pose is from Anomations. It's really hard to find decent male poses - I'll have to break out poser again.

Is it unhealthy to drool over your own avatar? *giggles*

No comments: