Thursday, November 02, 2006

Tired and grouchy

I'm tired. I'm grumpy. Six or seven years ago I slipped a disc in my back, ever since then it reoccurs every so often. Yesterday was one of those times. Painkillers dull it to a manageable throb, but they also make me sleepy. And the backache makes me grouchy because I can't get comfortable in any position. Being in SL is pointless right now, I can't concentrate for more than 5 minutes, I have no patience, and my moron-tolerance level is waaaay below zero. Grrr. I need sympathy and chocolate!

Enough moaning... here's another preview. It's a ring, called 'Banded' (I so need to employ someone to come up with names for me). The pic shows it in diamond & onyx, i've also got diamond & ruby, diamond & sapphire etc.

I've also got a tiara sitting 1/4 built - it's not coming out the way I wanted it too, so not sure what will happen with that. I usually just leave the partial build in my workshop until inspiration strike again - walk round my skybox and you'll bump into half-finished earrings, beads, and god knows what else (probably a few long lost rings too, if i drop them they are very hard to find again!)

No comments: