Tuesday, November 07, 2006

'For Him' necklaces and rings

The first official releases into the new 'For Him' range (I know I made the men's inset rings, I'll have to repackage those to match) are a couple of necklaces plus the rings I posted about here. I'm really pleased with the necklaces, I'm tempted to shrink one down so my normal avi can wear it!

Sunburst Necklace

A black leather thong, threaded with chunky silver beads. Features a round silver pendant carved with a sunburst design. Comes with a matching bracelet. I didn't do bling versions of this, it just didn't seem right.

Talon Necklace

The same black leather thong and silver bead design, but this time with a talon suspended at the bottom.

Hope y'all like them! Here's a link to the forum post announcing them all.

No comments: