Wednesday, December 13, 2006

It's that time again!

It's Wednesday, so it must be update day! The grid hasn't recovered from the last one and yet here's a new update to create more havok ^H^H^H^H fix all those annoying bugs.

My personal favourites:
  • The missing water. Cute though he is, my poor dolphin looks a little lost without his river to splash around in.
  • The 'why are all my attachments in my crotch?' bug after teleporting. Most amusing.
  • And while we're on the subject of teleports... tp'ing between estates is still borked.
  • Group IMs failing. While sometimes I appreciate the peace and quiet, I'd rather use busy mode for that. I'm paranoid that no-one wants to talk to me.
  • The skintight trousers (pants) look. So Flashdance, so 80's, so not attractive!
*Sigh* I could go on... but I won't. For all it's quirks, I still love SL. After nearly four years I've learnt to shrug off all the annoyances and quibbles and smile quietly to myself - the day they really get to me will be the day I go out and buy WOW :)

No comments: