Tuesday, December 19, 2006

"Christobel" - Released Today

Finally managed to finish the new necklace & earrings set I blogged about before. I called it 'Christobel' in honour of the season ;) and it looks great with the strappy dresses that you'll be wearing (if you're female; if you're male... well, let's not go there!) to all the xmas parties!

I'd made this entirely out of prims, and it weighed in at around 250. That's a little extravagent even for me, so I took pictures of some of the chains and redid them as textures instead. Now it's a much more reasonable 100ish prims.

I finally made a diamond texture that I'm really happy with (that's been bugging me for months now!) and so Christobel comes in diamond, ruby, emerald, opal and aquamarine. I can do others if you ask nicely *grins*

Christobel comes in Modify/Transfer, and so is perfect for xmas presents. I can also make Modify/Copy versions if you'd prefer.

On to the pictures! Main pic is the diamond version, box pic is the ruby. Hair by Lost, skin & eyes by Sin Skins.
Available now from SLBoutique, SLExchange, and inworld at my Butsu store.

No comments: