Thursday, December 07, 2006

Meanwhile, back in SL...

... the creative urge has vanished. Again. I've made a few rings, but I'm not happy enough with them to loose them on the world. So in my inventory they will stay. On a more positive note, Jaqueline <3 persuaded me to redo the store (it didn't take much persuasion, I haven't really been happy with the way it looks) - I didn't rebuild, but I just retextured. It's made a hell of a difference! Hopefully more expensive/exclusive looking - I am trying to sell jewellery here after all :)

I'm much happier with this look! (In the background, you can just see one of Lash Xevious's fabby statues, great view from the doorway) I think I'm going to lose the bargain basement - I'm running out of prims, and I'm not sure how useful it is anymore. I'll probably make a bumper box of clothes for L$1 or something, same with all the old jewellery that's down there. We'll see, I won't worry about it until I'm desperate for prims again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A commend with a smile! Thats the professional way! Tell all you just "try" to be good and just "be" better than others :-)

The store looks great hun!

Cailyn Miller said...

Aww, <3 <3! You've been such an inspiration to me lately, love you muchly :)