Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Coming very soon!

It would have been today, but I forgot it was update day. Boo! So this will be released tomorrow instead.

It's the first of my valentine releases, not overly slushy I hope! (slushy releases are coming up ^_^) It's a long drop necklace with a filigree heart pendant, and some dangly chains that I added just a touch of flex to so they sway when you move.

I can honestly say that this was one of the most difficult designs I've ever done. I restarted that damn chain at least four times, plus I had to make several new textures for the flexi chain, the balls, the filigree inset, and I tweaked my gold texture a few times until I was reasonably happy with it. *phew*

I'm including a full length shot so you can see just how long this necklace is.. the end of the flexi chains falls to around waist level (at least on my av, Cailyn is a bit on the short side!)

It will be available tomorrow from all the usual places, in either gold or silver. I didn't add any bling to this, because I really don't think it needs it. And it's modifiable and transferrable, so good for gifting :)

In case you are wondering... hair in the pic is Drew from Panache, skin is Vogue in Pure (Pink - Light) from Celestial Studios, top and jeans are from an outfit called Hellenas by Dazzle, and shoes are Patent MaryJane Ballets from Boing Fromage (and they are sooo cute too!).

I've got another set to take pics of and box up, plus some fun earrings that are boxed but I haven't got around to releasing yet. I need more hours in my day... anyone know where I can get those from?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hiyas Cailyn,
Lucas Lameth from Earthtones pointed your shop out to me and I love it... bought your gorgeous heart necklace and indeed... thank God... thank Cailyn NO BLING! This is surely not your last design that will end up in my ever increasing inventory.