Monday, January 08, 2007

New 'Wedding Belles' set released!

Yup, I've done another set specifically designed for weddings, although that doesn't stop you wearing it with evening gowns!

This set is called Layla (I've got that Eric Clapton song in my head right now, no idea why!) and it's made up of white moonstones, tiny diamonds and silver surrounds. Me likes :)


I'll be putting this out later today, in all the usual places, and one lucky person in the update group will be getting a copy!

Modify and transfer OK, and as usual the box will contain a plain version and a subtly sparkling one. Box pic coming up...


(Skin and eyes by Sin Skins, Hair by Panache, Wedding dress & veil by Rebel Hope Designs)

I've started working on valentines sets now, got one already completed but I've still a few ideas to work on. I'll be making a special freebie for the group too... but more on that nearer the time!

No comments: