Wednesday, January 03, 2007

First release of the year

I had hoped to get this finished for Christmas, but never mind, better late than never!

No name for this one, I did think to call it 'Antoinette' but I can't spell it the same way twice. So Pearl Choker it remains :)

I've never been a pearl person in RL, but for some reason the idea of a pearl choker appealed. Hence this set! I still wanted some focal point at the throat, so I added a large stone surrounded by tiny diamonds. I think it works rather well.

First pic has been photoshopped, second (box pic) is how it would appear inworld.

Skin in both pics is 'Amie *pale*' from /artilleri/, eyes from Sin Skins. Both hairs from Gurl6 (I'll add the names in an edit, it's past midnight and I'm going to bed soon!)

The pearl choker is available with 8 different stones - amber, amethyst, aquamarine, emerald, moonstone, pink rhodium, ruby and sapphire.

As always, box contains a plain version and one with a small sparkle. Modify & transfer OK.

Available now from SLBoutique, SLExchange, and inworld at my Butsu store.

Edit to add: oh yes, forgot to mention it comes with a matching three-strand pearl bracelet. I'm tired.

1 comment:

Rusty Roar said...

Happy New Year to you Cailyn. I really am impressed by your creations and this web page. What an excellent idea!!
I hope to catch you in world in the near future.
Regards Rusty.
*smiles*