Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Happy New Year!

Well I'm finally back from an extended visit to the family over Christmas, so this is just a quick post to let everyone know I'm alive and kicking!

Three things to mention:

First, I came home to several hundred offline IMs. I'm slowly working my way through them all - if you IMd me over the holidays I will be responding soon, I promise! First priority is gift certificates and help requests, then I'll be doing the rest.

Second, I'd like to send much love to my new baby nephew Aaron, who was born on Christmas day :) Welcome to the world little one, I wish you much joy, happiness and laughter in your life here!

Finally, to all my friends, family, customers.. and everyone! I wish you all a happy and peaceful 2007, and hope you get all you want and desire during this new year.

*hugs* Cai

No comments: