Tuesday, August 19, 2008

More new necklaces

Two more new necklaces were released last night (would have blogged them straight away, but RL intervened!)

The first is the Crescent necklace. It's made up of sculpted silver cubes, and sculpted stone beads of either turquoise or carnelian. I then added a silver crescent pendant, with a few more smaller stones to tie it back in.



The second necklace is my favourite, and is called Eden. I saw a RL friend wearing one very similar to this, and I just had to make a version for SL! I love the shapes in this one, the mix of small round beads to the large (what do you call that shape anyway?) beads. Hers was a black plastic.. I've textured mine to look like dark wood (and it's come out melting-chocolate colour.. yummy)


All three are available now at L$250 each, from either of my stores (Gisborne & Fuzzy) or from SLX (carnelian, turquoise, eden) or OnRez (carnelian, turquoise, eden).

Demos are available at the inworld stores too.

Sale update - I've fixed the vendors, so everything should now be available to buy! Don't forget, it finishes Sept 1st, and everything on the upper floor is L$100 or less. Lots of rings, earrings, necklaces and general shiny stuff to choose from. ** Only at Gisborne location! **

No comments: