Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Two more new necklaces

I've been wanting to do another long necklace for a while, and so Adele was born:

I thought about reusing the chain from my heart drop necklaces that I made ages ago, but after working on the pendant, I decided the old chain looked too clunky, so I made a new one. I think the new version looks much slinkier, and more polished overall. So - Adele, a long drop silver chain, with an eye-catching glass donut and suspended flexi chains. It comes in three colours so far - red, black and blue, though I'm happy to take suggestions for others!

The second new release is actually a set, named Aisha. It features orange glass stones, mixed with random silver hoops. I couldn't decide whether to make this a single or double strand, so both are included in the box! The orange texture is actually an attempt at making an amber texture - obviously nowhere near yet, but I really liked the effect so I kept this one. There's matching earrings included too.


Both styles are available now at L$250 (Adele) or L$300 (Aisha), from either of my stores (Gisborne & Fuzzy) or from SLX (Aisha, Adele Black, Adele Blue, Adele Red) or OnRez (Aisha, Adele Black, Adele Blue, Adele Red).

Demos are available at the inworld stores too. Why not join my update group while you're there? *grins*

No comments: