Thursday, August 07, 2008

New necklace!

Yay, new stuffs! Like I mentioned before, I've been playing with baking textures, and this is one that I've come up with. It's a really yummy polished bead effect, so I strung a load of them on a long drop necklace and messed around until I had a look I liked. The finished product:


The pic shows the blue version, which is my favourite, but the necklace also comes in red, purple, black and green. They cost L$250 each, and are available from my stores in Gisborne and Fuzzy, and also on SLX and OnRez. Demo available inworld. It's good to be back creating again!

3 comments:

Ana said...

I love the new necklace! It's just something I'd wear RL and SL. Looks perfect! Welcome back Cailyn :) It's good to see your back!

Luv,
Ann

Cailyn Miller said...

Aww thank you Ann for the lovely comments :)

Unknown said...

This is my fav!

- Ana Lutetia -