Tuesday, October 31, 2006

More thoughts

Three posts in one day! eeek!

Anyway, it struck me today that since starting this blog, it's been my most productive month in SL since.. well since ever really. It's almost like I must produce things to have something to write about... I love posting pics of things I'm working on, I don't tend to get out much in SL so this is my way of showing off I guess ;)

All of today's items are boxed up, out in store, and listed on SLX and SLB. That's the Emiliana earrings, the mens insert rings, and a double insert ring that I had to add too. Why do I do this to myself? *laughs* I ended up adding 18 new items to SLX and SLB, which is sheer torture. SLB is a breeze, but using SLX feels like I'm forever waiting, scrolling down, waiting, scrolling down... bleugh. On the other hand, I prefer the search functions at SLX, so when I'm buying I head there first. *shrugs* I did see a post from Flipper on the main SL forums saying that the buying side of SLB is due an overhaul... lets hope it's soon!

It's now just over a week since I rented a mall spot (see here) and so far, it's a dismal failure. Not even a single sale. I think it was a poor location really.. my spot was well away from the teleport port. Undeterred, I'm trying again, this time in the JD Mills sim. Fingers crossed for this one!

No comments: