Tuesday, October 03, 2006

About me....

sooo, I "borrowed" this from Elika's blog, who borrowed it from somewhere else ... oh what the hell, here's some stuff about me!

[A is for age] 33

[B is for booze of choice] how much space do I have?? um... cider, white wine, bacardi & coke, bailey's

[C is for career of choice] Software engineer (currently looking!)

[D is for your drug of choice] see booze?

[E is for one essential item you use everyday] Perfume, usually Hypnotic Poison by Dior or She by Armani

[F is for favorite song at the moment] Sexy Back - Justin Timberlake *cringes in embarassment*

[G is for favorite game] apart from SL? hmm... Diablo 2... oh, and The Sims 2

[H is for Hometown] Coventry, UK

[I is for instruments you play] used to play the flute, not for a long time though

[J is for favorite juice] Orange & Raspberry

[K is for kids] no thanks

[L is for last hug] my RL partner *grins*

[M is for marriage?] again, no thanks

[N is for nickname] Cai, Char, Angel (last two from TSO)

[O is for number of overnight hospital stays] none so far! *touch wood*

[P is for phobias] Heights

[Q is for quote] "Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast" - Arnold "Ace" Rimmer

[R is for biggest regret] Too many to mention.

[S is for singing] Love to sing, but you really don't want to be around to hear me!

[T is for time you woke up] 7am ish

[U is for underwear] yup! *winks*

[V is for vegetable you love] Mushrooms

[W is for worst habit] Procrastinating

[X is for number of x-rays you've got] 1 or 2 lurking around somewhere

[Y is for yummy food you make] I make a kick-ass tiramisu

[Z is for zodiac sign] Pisces

3 comments:

HeatherFev21 said...

Caylin!

OMG I Didn't realise you lived in UK! I live in Northampton, like what, 30 miles from where you *gasp* :O

Also, Sexyback is the bomb, don't feel shame! XD

Cailyn Miller said...

but.. but it's *whispers* Justin Timberlake ... and i went and bought the album too

*laughs*

I didn't realise you were so close! When's the next UK meet up then?

HeatherFev21 said...

SOON! I need to make a total eejit outta myself again :P

The album... I would never buy that >.>
<.<
>.>