Friday, October 06, 2006

Frustration Abounds

I'm trying really really hard not to swear right now. For the first time in weeks, inspiration has hit and I'm in a building mood again. The textures are done, I have the picture in my head... but technology conspires against me. First, last night, the batteries in my mouse died the instant I managed to log in, today, my wireless network (which I have come to hate with a passion) is playing up. Staying inworld is problematic (assuming I can log in to start with), and building is a joke, prims rubber-banding all over the place. And then when I finally get a few prims in the right places, I realise the connection dropped ten minutes ago and none of it is being saved to the server.

Bah.

Maybe I'll go and kick the cat instead. (i'm kidding, honest!)

No comments: