Monday, October 16, 2006

Meet Fleur


She's the latest design I'm working on. (Yes, I talk to my builds. I'm safe most of the time, honestly). For some reason, despite having exactly the same ring base as the Starburst ring, it won't fit on my finger properly. And I'm sure I haven't twiddled my av shape since then. Bah.. etc.

Anyway, Fleur will be available in gold and silver again, and probably less gemstones than Starburst. Firstly, I'm not sure that some of them looked all that good, and secondly, churning out another 20 box pics is gonna kill me. Plus I'm rapidly running out of wall space in the store, and it's only a couple of months since I extended it last time. I'll let you into a secret, I detest building buildings! Anything vaguely store or house related I try to build just turns into an extended box shape :( I guess I'll have to throw a few sets in vendors, but I'll resist that as long as I possibly can.

No comments: