Sunday, October 15, 2006

Halloween Special

I said I'd do something special for Halloween, and here it is! Arachnophobics, look away now!

I've got to thank Matina for the idea, we were chatting in Yahoo having a brainstorm, and she said 'spider web'... instantly I could see this, so I had to make it!

I'm really happy with this one, it's one of those rare pieces that felt good right from the very first prim. Some things you just know will turn out well. I made a new black metal texture for the chains, which I think looks really good. You probably can't see from the pics here, but it almost glistens, it's lovely and creepy and perfect for Halloween :) Click the thumbnail to the left for an in-your-face close-up.

I'd have liked to have chains all the way around, but unfortunately that took me way over the prim limits. *sobs* So I had to content myself with just the front being chained.

Available until 1st November 2006, from SLBoutique, SLExchange and in-world at my store in Butsu.

No comments: